Today’s post is not so much about home improvement, but about improving your lives and how I can help you with that. My intention with this blog was always to educate you, my readers, about the processes involved in building or renovating your home. With the new year, comes an opportunity to refocus on what is important to my readers. I’d like to encourage each and everyone of you to take a moment to leave a comment about what you would like to see me cover this coming year.
Would you like to see some DIY projects, if so what type? Would you like me to show you basic around the home maintenance, and if so what maintenance would you like to see covered? Would you like information about our current projects? Are you still enjoying My Favourite Space? Are there any questions you’d really like answered?
I’d love to know a little more about you my readers. Like why do you read this blog, what are you looking for? Are you a renovator, about to build a new home or a tradie or tradie wife? This little bit of insight, will help me help you.
This is our final #HIT link up for the year. Thank you for taking the time to link your posts over the last few months. The Plumbette and I have really enjoyed playing host and hope that you will continue to join us in the new year.
Welcome to #HIT or Home Improvement Thursdays.
Anyone can join in, no matter the niche of your blog, just as long as your linked post follows the few simple rules.
1. Linkable posts, must centre around the topics of DIY, Renovations, Home Organisation, Home Improvement, Home Makeovers, Home Styling, or Home Maintenance.
2. You can share 1 post each week. Please make sure they are new to the “Home Improvement Thursday” party.
3. Linking is simple, find the little blue button at the end of the post that says, Add Your Link, and then pop in your URL, and follow the prompts. Your link only needs to be added once and it will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
4. Grab our #HIT button and pop it on your sidebar. Don’t forget to share it with others.
5. Follow the blogs of your fellow #HIT family, and leave a comment. Please visit and comment on at least three blogs that are near you on the list.
6. Leave a comment on the post below so we can return the favour and comment on your post.
7. Don’t forget to follow The Plumbette and The Builder’s Wife
*Each week Bec and I will feature one of your posts onto our social media pages. By adding your link, you are giving The Builder’s Wife and The Plumbette permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full post for future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media.
For any questions please email myself Nicole@thebuilderswife.com.au or Bec Bec@theplumbette.com.au
We’d love you to join in. xxx