We have explored so many different decorating styles on the blog, however this week I wanted to share the three I think I combine to make my own. My own home is decorated in it’s mash up of my three favourite styles. I have taken bits and pieces of each to suit our needs and the style of architecture in the home. While eclectic, it works for us.
Three Of The Best Decorating Styles
For me, Hamptons Style is right up the very tippy top of my love list! I mean what is there to fault? Warm and inviting, while being classic and stylish with a fresh twist. Oh it’s just delightful.
1. Linkable posts, must centre around the topics of DIY, Renovations, Home Organisation, Home Improvement, Home Makeovers, Home Styling, or Home Maintenance.
2. You can share 1 post each week. Please make sure they are new to the “Home Improvement Thursday” party.
3. Linking is simple, find the little blue button at the end of the post that says, Add Your Link, and then pop in your URL, and follow the prompts. Your link only needs to be added once and it will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
4. Grab our #HIT button and pop it on your sidebar. Don’t forget to share it with others.
5. Follow the blogs of your fellow #HIT family, and leave a comment. Please visit and comment on at least three blogs that are near you on the list.
6. Leave a comment on the post below so we can return the favour and comment on your post.
7. Don’t forget to follow The Plumbette and The Builder’s Wife
*Each week Bec and I will feature one of your posts onto our social media pages. By adding your link, you are giving The Builder’s Wife and The Plumbette permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full post for future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media.
For any questions please email myself Nicole@thebuilderswife.com.au or Bec Bec@theplumbette.com.au
We’d love you to join in. xxx
Charlene of Teacher by trade, Mother by Nature, shared her linen cupboard makeover. She has been ever so busy decluttering her home. The results are amazing.
If you are into renovating or building like I am, then this post from Tash, Marble and Mint, naming her Favourite women from property is one not to miss.
Want to know how to make this super cute cardboard box house? Then pop on over to Honey and Bean to find out more.
Hope to be featuring your post next week.