From The Builder, myself and our family, we wish you all a very Merry Christmas! May your Christmas season be full of good health, happiness and cheer.
For those that do not celebrate Christmas, may your holiday season be bright, cheerful and spent doing something you love.
We sincerely thank you for joining us throughout the year, with a very special thank you to all those who contributed to our Home Improvement Thursday link ups. We look forward to sharing so much more of our journey next year, as we prepare to undertake the second stage of our renovation and extension.
We have loved hearing your stories and invite you to send through any questions you would like answered, so that come the new year we can help you prepare for your year ahead.
That’s it from us until Monday 28th, stay safe friends, and have fun!!
We would love you to share your Christmas decorating posts for the link up this week.
Welcome to #HIT or Home Improvement Thursdays.
Anyone can join in, no matter the niche of your blog, just as long as your linked post follows the few simple rules.
1. Linkable posts, must centre around the topics of DIY, Renovations, Home Organisation, Home Improvement, Home Makeovers, Home Styling, or Home Maintenance.
2. You can share 1 post each week. Please make sure they are new to the “Home Improvement Thursday” party.
3. Linking is simple, find the little blue button at the end of the post that says, Add Your Link, and then pop in your URL, and follow the prompts. Your link only needs to be added once and it will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
4. Grab our #HIT button and pop it on your sidebar. Don’t forget to share it with others.
5. Follow the blogs of your fellow #HIT family, and leave a comment. Please visit and comment on at least three blogs that are near you on the list.
6. Leave a comment on the post below so we can return the favour and comment on your post.
7. Don’t forget to follow The Plumbette and The Builder’s Wife
*Each week Bec and I will feature one of your posts onto our social media pages. By adding your link, you are giving The Builder’s Wife and The Plumbette permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full post for future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media.
For any questions please email myself Nicole@thebuilderswife.com.au or Bec Bec@theplumbette.com.au
We’d love you to join in. xxx