Today is the day! It’s finally here…..today my good friends Nikki and Angela are joining me as we present our Love Your Home in store presentation. I’m a little nervous, it’s been a while between gigs, but I am so excited to meet some of you.
It’s not too late if you’d still like to join us, the event is set to take place at Masters at Bundamba, which is on the Brisbane side of Ipswich. It will be a fun event with Nikki teaching you how to make your very own DIY garden moss ball, Angela will have a ‘room’ styled completely with products from Masters and I will be taking you on a shopping tour and sharing a few tips I’ve picked up along the way.
I want those of you who come, to walk away empowered with the knowledge that YOU can do it, YOU can tackle that DIY job that’s driving you nuts at home, YOU can shop in a big hardware shop and feel confident, YOU can confidently buy a big ticket tool or garden equipment and that YOU are every bit as capable as our male counterparts.
At the conclusion of our event, we will have the opportunity for an informal chat over tea and coffee and best of all, you will leave with a FREE goodie bag!
If this sounds like the kind of event you’d like to get to, tickets are still available here. Tickets will be on ‘sale’ until 2pm today, and if you miss out, feel free to email me and we’ll hold you a spot.
Welcome to #HIT or Home Improvement Thursdays.
Anyone can join in, no matter the niche of your blog, just as long as your linked post follows the few simple rules.
1. Linkable posts, must centre around the topics of DIY, Renovations, Home Organisation, Home Improvement, Home Makeovers, Home Styling, or Home Maintenance.
2. You can share 1 post each week. Please make sure they are new to the “Home Improvement Thursday” party.
3. Linking is simple, find the little blue button at the end of the post that says, Add Your Link, and then pop in your URL, and follow the prompts. Your link only needs to be added once and it will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
4. Grab our #HIT button and pop it on your sidebar. Don’t forget to share it with others.
5. Follow the blogs of your fellow #HIT family, and leave a comment. Please visit and comment on at least three blogs that are near you on the list.
6. Leave a comment on the post below so we can return the favour and comment on your post.
7. Don’t forget to follow The Plumbette and The Builder’s Wife
*Each week Bec and I will feature one of your posts onto our social media pages. By adding your link, you are giving The Builder’s Wife and The Plumbette permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full post for future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media.
For any questions please email myself Nicole@thebuilderswife.com.au or Bec Bec@theplumbette.com.au
We’d love you to join in. xxx
Will I see you tonight?