It’s no secret that I love Kmart and their home accessories. I have challenged myself a few times to decorate our kids bedrooms using only Kmart products. I was recently sourcing some products at Kmart and was completely taken with the range available for young children. Today I wanted to share a few inspiration boards, with all items completely from Kmart.
I love everything about pastel colours for a young girls bedroom. Creating a soft space that is a real haven for a child is right up the top of my wishlist, especially when it comes to young children.Imagine how warm and comforting a bedroom decorated like this would be. Beautiful.
Not to forget the younger boys in our lives, Kmart also has a great range for them. I love the strong monochrome look for a boy, particularly when softened with some gentle pastel colours. From rugs to great lighting, you will find most of what you need at Kmart. I may have just shopped my heart out there for another bedroom reveal 🙂
It’s isn’t only the kids that you will find inspiration for though, there is plenty of stylish items to be used throughout the home, for the whole family. I believe that good design is about mixing inexpensive and timeless pieces together to create a stunning look with a reasonable budget. Anchor your Kmart finds with some investment pieces that will last a lifetime.
I’d like to point out, that this post is in no way sponsored, I am just passionate about everyone being able to afford a beautiful and comfortable home.
Welcome to #HIT or Home Improvement Thursdays.
Anyone can join in, no matter the niche of your blog, just as long as your linked post follows the few simple rules.
1. Linkable posts, must centre around the topics of DIY, Renovations, Home Organisation, Home Improvement, Home Makeovers, Home Styling, or Home Maintenance.
2. You can share 1 post each week. Please make sure they are new to the “Home Improvement Thursday” party.
3. Linking is simple, find the little blue button at the end of the post that says, Add Your Link, and then pop in your URL, and follow the prompts. Your link only needs to be added once and it will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
4. Grab our #HIT button and pop it on your sidebar. Don’t forget to share it with others.
5. Follow the blogs of your fellow #HIT family, and leave a comment. Please visit and comment on at least three blogs that are near you on the list.
6. Leave a comment on the post below so we can return the favour and comment on your post.
7. Don’t forget to follow The Plumbette and The Builder’s Wife
*Each week Bec and I will feature one of your posts onto our social media pages. By adding your link, you are giving The Builder’s Wife and The Plumbette permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full post for future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media.
For any questions please email myself Nicole@thebuilderswife.com.au or Bec Bec@theplumbette.com.au
We’d love you to join in. xxx
Bec and I would love to see you home improvement posts, please remember to take the time to pop by the other linkers posts and leave some comment love. This is still a new and growing blogging niche and we would really like your help to grow a supportive community. 🙂