Last year I was thrilled to bits to be asked by my good friend Kirsten from Kirsten and Co, to join her at her Coffee with Kirsten Charity Event and present a mini workshop on creating a vignette. I had a lovely afternoon, met an amazing array of gorgeous and talented women, and enjoyed a cheeky champers to top it all off. Guess what?? We are doing it all again!
Kirsten is hosting her second event, this time called Pop, Fizz, Chic! Yours truly will again be presenting a mini interiors workshop, designed to help you make the most of your beautiful home.
Here are all the facts…
Saturday 22nd April, 2-5 pm
The private function room at Fiction Bar & Restaurant, Ravy Bay Harbour, Cleveland.
Pop, Fizz, Chic is a fun and fabulous afternoon just for you while raising funds for the Pajama Foundation.
If you get in now, you can take advantage of the Early Bird Special.
Early Bird Tickets are only $59 and include:
- a glass of bubbly on arrival.
- delicious hot and cold canapes served to you while we meet and mingle.
- a style workshop presented by Kirsten from Kirsten and Co.
- an interiors presentation by Me!
- amazing raffle ticket prizes from very generous businesses.
- lucky seat prizes.
- a goodies bag to take home.
- the opportunity to meet new people, make new friends and network – if that’s your thing. IF it’s not, don’t worry. Either way, Kirsten will make sure you are having a great time!
For more information and a link to follow to purchase your early bird tickets, head on over to Kirsten’s blog here.
Very much hoping to see you all there! Please let me know if you’re coming so I can be sure to keep an eye out for you. If there is a subject you would like me to cover in my talk, I am open to your suggestions.
Keen for a glass of bubbles and a bit of fun? Will you be joining us at this Kirsten and Co event?
What do you think I should wear?