I’ve had a lot of fun lately bringing you all sorts of decorating posts to help you around your home. We’ve spoken about styling a coffee table, the entry and how to create a vignette. All styling has a similar philosophy, much like building a vignette, layering is the key. This weeks post is not exception, styling a bedside table is no different to styling a coffee table.
Style Tips for Styling your Bedside Table
Keep your beside table clear of clutter.
Introduce a little luxury in the form of a fresh bunch of flowers of a beautiful candle. Your little bit of calm in your busy day.
Use tall lamps and artwork to create height and interest. If you like to accumulate stuff, be sure to choose a bedside table with draws, to hide it all away.
Or a few beautiful books to give some height.
Keep a little dish handy to pop in your jewelry at the end of the day.
Being a mummy to 5 kids, there isn’t much of my home that gets to be mine, my bedside table is the one exception to this for me. I like to keep it clear, clutter free, with a gorgeous smelling candle and an orchid given to me by a friend. If ever it get’s messy, I find I feel messy in my day. That little bit of space is mine and has a large impact on how I feel each day.
I can’t wait to see more of her gorgeous new home.
Welcome to #HIT or Home Improvement Thursdays.
Anyone can join in, no matter the niche of your blog, just as long as your linked post follows the few simple rules.
1. Linkable posts, must centre around the topics of DIY, Renovations, Home Organisation, Home Improvement, Home Makeovers, Home Styling, or Home Maintenance.
2. You can share 1 post each week. Please make sure they are new to the “Home Improvement Thursday” party.
3. Linking is simple, find the little blue button at the end of the post that says, Add Your Link, and then pop in your URL, and follow the prompts. Your link only needs to be added once and it will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
4. Grab our #HIT button and pop it on your sidebar. Don’t forget to share it with others.
5. Follow the blogs of your fellow #HIT family, and leave a comment. Please visit and comment on at least three blogs that are near you on the list.
6. Leave a comment on the post below so we can return the favour and comment on your post.
7. Don’t forget to follow The Plumbette and The Builder’s Wife
*Each week Bec and I will feature one of your posts onto our social media pages. By adding your link, you are giving The Builder’s Wife and The Plumbette permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full post for future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media.
For any questions please email myself Nicole@thebuilderswife.com.au or Bec Bec@theplumbette.com.au
We’d love you to join in. xxx