I love being a blogger, I love the opportunities it brings my way. Most of all I love the people I have met though blogging. This recently sparked an idea when having a meeting with my good friend Bec, The Plumbette, we want to meet you! We want to get to know you, who you are, what you do, what your concerns are, what makes you happy.
With this in mind, we extend an invitation to you, to join us for morning tea. We would love if you would come and join us, have a coffee or tea and a chat. Your children of all ages are most welcome! We would love to get to know you all. Let’s build a community together.
Our first morning tea will be held on Tuesday 1st of March at 10am at Hedge Espresso, 94 Lillian Avenue, Salisbury.
Hedge has been chosen for it’s ease of parking, and safe undercover back deck area where we can relax while the kids are safe and within reach. We have a box of toys to cover most ages, so there will be something new and exciting for everyone. The only cost to you will be whatever you chose to eat or drink.
We would be most delighted to get to know you!
If you are keen to come, and we most definitely hope you do, could you help us get the booking of space right, and drop us a line on the below contact form? Simply pop your details in and let us know how many adults and children will attend.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Welcome to #HIT or Home Improvement Thursdays.
Anyone can join in, no matter the niche of your blog, just as long as your linked post follows the few simple rules.
1. Linkable posts, must centre around the topics of DIY, Renovations, Home Organisation, Home Improvement, Home Makeovers, Home Styling, or Home Maintenance.
2. You can share 1 post each week. Please make sure they are new to the “Home Improvement Thursday” party.
3. Linking is simple, find the little blue button at the end of the post that says, Add Your Link, and then pop in your URL, and follow the prompts. Your link only needs to be added once and it will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
4. Grab our #HIT button and pop it on your sidebar. Don’t forget to share it with others.
5. Follow the blogs of your fellow #HIT family, and leave a comment. Please visit and comment on at least three blogs that are near you on the list.
6. Leave a comment on the post below so we can return the favour and comment on your post.
7. Don’t forget to follow The Plumbette and The Builder’s Wife
*Each week Bec and I will feature one of your posts onto our social media pages. By adding your link, you are giving The Builder’s Wife and The Plumbette permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full post for future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media.
For any questions please email myself Nicole@thebuilderswife.com.au or Bec Bec@theplumbette.com.au
We’d love you to join in. xxx
A great link up last week with Sarah from TOMFO sharing a house tour of their gorgeous new home!
Alix The Builderette, shared an interesting story about the price of a new kitchen and being as Cool As A Cucumber!
Will you be linking up today?