Welcome to #HIT or Home Improvement Thursdays! You are joining The Plumbette and I on our very first one.
Anyone can join in, no matter the niche of your blog, just as long as your linked post follows the few simple rules.
But before we get into the linking I wanted to share a little of my home so far. We’ve been in our home for nearly 12 months, and while we are still very much a work in progress, we have come a long way from the day we were presented with our keys.
This is our home as it was the day we took-over.
The lounge looking from the dining room.
A little snap shot of the front of our home, taken about 6 months ago.
Our lounge as it is today.
We have a second stage to our extension to begin sometime in the next 12 months, painting to be finished and two bathrooms to reno, so a great deal of work to share. I’m fortunate that my husband is a builder, and we would love to share the things we learn along the way.
Please stick around and either join us in our very first link up, or grab a coffee and show some love to those who have taken the time to share their posts with you.
Most of all, enjoy!
1. Linkable posts, must centre around the topics of DIY, Renovations, Home Organisation, Home Improvement, Home Makeovers, Home Styling, or Home Maintenance.
2. You can share 1 post each week. Please make sure they are new to the “Home Improvement Thursday” party.
3. Linking is simple, find the little blue button at the end of the post that says, Add Your Link, and then pop in your URL, and follow the prompts. Your link only needs to be added once and it will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
4. Grab our #HIT button and pop it on your sidebar. Don’t forget to share it with others.
5. Follow the blogs of your fellow #HIT family, and leave a comment. Please visit and comment on at least three blogs that are near you on the list.
6. Leave a comment on the post below so we can return the favour and comment on your post.
7. Don’t forget to follow The Plumbette and The Builder’s Wife
*Each week Bec and I will feature one of your posts onto our social media pages. By adding your link, you are giving The Builder’s Wife and The Plumbette permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full post for future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media.
For any questions please email myself Nicole@thebuilderswife.com.au or Bec Bec@theplumbette.com.au
We’d love you to join in. xxx
What did you think of our very first link up? Did you find some interesting information?