Christmas and Easter are my favourite times of year, and not because of chocolate and presents, although that does help. I love how we come together as a family and celebrate at these times. I am a bit of a traditionalist and really enjoy a sit down Sunday roast lunch. Christmas and Easter are perfect for this style of celebration.
Easter and Christmas also feature heavily in decorating at those times of year. As I write this post, I can look over to my dining room table and see little bunnies and eggs, making the table look bright and happy. Today I thought I would share some other Easter table settings, to see if we can all take a little inspiration for our Easter feast!
Easy Easter Decorating Ideas for Your Home and Table
Let’s start with this beauty. What a stunning table centerpiece. I would love to give this idea a try, though am not sure where I would find the moss to line the little nests. So cute!
This table centerpiece is available to purchase on Etsy, but would be quite easy to make with some over-sized cotton balls, felt, a suitable pot and a little imagination.
How about an Easter wreath for your front door? A fresh wreath would last so much longer at Easter when the weather is a little cooler, than the ones I have tried at Christmas time.
I adore the simplicity of this vignette. The colours are just perfectly Easter for me.
This is so simple, but yet so effective. It goes to show, a little creative thinking, and using what you have around the home, can have you creating gorgeous Easter vignettes in a flash.
Are you an Easter decorator? Will you be having a special Easter feast?
Welcome to #HIT or Home Improvement Thursdays.
Anyone can join in, no matter the niche of your blog, just as long as your linked post follows the few simple rules.
1. Linkable posts, must centre around the topics of DIY, Renovations, Home Organisation, Home Improvement, Home Makeovers, Home Styling, or Home Maintenance.
2. You can share 1 post each week. Please make sure they are new to the “Home Improvement Thursday” party.
3. Linking is simple, find the little blue button at the end of the post that says, Add Your Link, and then pop in your URL, and follow the prompts. Your link only needs to be added once and it will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
4. Grab our #HIT button and pop it on your sidebar. Don’t forget to share it with others.
5. Follow the blogs of your fellow #HIT family, and leave a comment. Please visit and comment on at least three blogs that are near you on the list.
6. Leave a comment on the post below so we can return the favour and comment on your post.
7. Don’t forget to follow The Plumbette and The Builder’s Wife
*Each week Bec and I will feature one of your posts onto our social media pages. By adding your link, you are giving The Builder’s Wife and The Plumbette permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full post for future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media.
For any questions please email myself Nicole@thebuilderswife.com.au or Bec Bec@theplumbette.com.au
We’d love you to join in. xxx
My good friend The Builderette, shared a post highlighting depression and it’s effects in the construction industry, It’s Time For A Serious Talk
Jarrah Jungle’s Michelle, shared the planning of her shade sail design in her courtyard garden. It’s going to look fantastic!