This time last year I was gearing up for my first ever speaking gig. Myself, my good friend Nikki from nooks and cranny and interior designer Angela Marks, embarked on our first of what we hoped would be many speaking gigs with Masters. It was a huge success and something I am very proud of. I was super keen to do it again, however within weeks, Masters announced it was in trouble and the cloud of whether it would continue to be a viable entity descended. We missed the boat.
Well it seems the ship had docked again, and 2 fresh new speaking opportunities have come my way, both in November, and both you can attend. The first of which is being hosted by my fantastically funny buddy, Kirsten of Kirsten and Co. fame.
If you are quick, you can head on over to snap one of the very last tickets, to an afternoon of bubbles, nibbles, a few laughs and lots of fun! What you need to know….
- Tickets are $50 each
- This event is raising money for The Pyjama Foundation ( a fabulous charity you HAVE to check out)
- The event is being held at the fabulous Cafe Grenadine, 54 Martha Street Camp Hill
- On the 5th of November 2-4.30pm
- There will be raffles with awesome prizes
- Glass of Champagne on arrival
- An afternoon tea worthy of Instagram
- Kirsten will be presenting a workshop, to show you how to find the fabulous hidden not only in your wardrobe but also in yourself…..yep it really does live there!
- An I will be for a fun Q&A session and to show you in the flesh, just how easy it is to put together a vignette!
All profits from ticket sales and raffle tickets sold on the day will be donated to The Pyjama Foundation.
Raffle Ticket Prizes donated so far:
$150 Renee Loves Frances gift voucher
$100 SFH Designs gift voucher
Lunch for two at Cafe Grenadine
L’Occitane Gift Pack valued at $138
Gift Voucher from Stephanies Day Spa
Tassel Earrings and Scarf gift pack from Ruby and Lilli
Skin care product from Coastal Elixir
MooGoo and Dusty Girl products
It is important to note, that you do not need to be a blogger to attend. This is a fantastic opportunity to meet like minded women, Kirsten and myself. We are going to have so much fun!!
If you would like to find out more, or purchase on of the last tickets, head on over to Kirsten and Co. and please let me know if you are thinking of coming, I’m so excited to meet you.
When was the last time you had a bit of me time? Do you love bubbles as much as I do? So excited that my big health kick will be out of the alcohol free stage 🙂