Just because a tradie wouldn’t really want Christmas presents that are trade or work based, doesn’t mean the home handyperson wouldn’t love a whole sack load of tools from Santa. Here are our top go to tools that will make your life so much easier and are guaranteed to excite the home handyperson.
10 Must Have Gifts for The Home Handyperson.
1. Measuring Tape. Every home needs a measuring tape, there our thousands of situations that will make you glad you have one. Invest in a good quality tape to last you years.
2. Hammer. Be sure to choose a claw hammer for multiple uses around the home.
3.Screwdriver Set. A comprehensive set like this one will get you through every situation.
4. Spirit Level. Want to hang that picture straight? Need to make sure your wall is straight? Then you’ll need a spirit level.
5. Allen Keys. Allen keys are often used in the construction of furniture, bikes, towel rails, toilet roll holders etc. Another inexpensive must have.
6. Cordless Drill. The Builder recently came home with a surprise cordless drill just for me, I was so excited and have already used it a dozen times.
7. Electric Sander. The Builder says a random orbital sander is the best buy due to its multi use functioning.
8. Drop Saw. This is one of my favourite tools to use, accurate and quick, this takes the pain out of cutting timber.
9. Circular Saw. Great for getting into tight spaces, an essential tool for the home renovator.
10. Professional Quality Paint Brush. This is my most used tool, and really if you want a quality job, then using quality tools is the right way to go.
As with everything, you get what you pay for. Buy the best quality you can afford to make your handyperson’s day. All the tools featured are available from Masters, which is where I sourced these from. Try and get creative with the wrapping so they don’t have a clue what you have bought 🙂
Do you have a handyperson in your home? Are you a DIY tragic?