There is no doubt I am a shopaholic, in fact if shopping was an Olympic sport, I’d be a gold medalist. It’s not the browsing forever kind of shopping I love, but the get in and get it done shopping that floats my boat. That’s why I rely on shopping online for research, and I am more than happy to spend an hour or two dreaming away in the comfort of my own home.
January is a great time to shop for homewares, and this months, must haves reflect how much time we spent entertaining over the Summer holiday, as well as a few throw backs to our recent time in London.
- Indigo Folk Nico Pot – Hunting For George
- Belongil E27 Wall Light – Living Styles
- Sparkle Bowl, 23cm – Zanui
- Noosa Lantern – Pillow Talk
- Crawford Rattan Bar Caddy Tabacco – Hamptons Style
- Misty blue Dew Drop Table Lamp – Temple & Webster
- Casey Beach Towel – Sheridan
- Colourwave Basket of Colour – Bunnings
Summer holidays for us this year have been about spending time outdoors in the garden and entertaining on the deck. BBQ’s and fresh salads shared with friends, maybe with a cocktail or 2! The kids have been in and out of friends pools, and I have learned to embrace their constant beach towels lying around, by ensuring that they are at least beautiful as well as functional.
As the holidays draw to an end for us, the focus is all on introducing little things to make our everyday life easier, and internet shopping certainly helps!
Are you an internet shopper? Tempted to add any of these to your cart?
Disclosure, this post contains affiliate links as per my disclosure policy.