It’s getting a little chilly up here in sunny Queensland and while we certainly don’t suffer like our southern cousins, cold is relative, and I love to be warm. With nights so long, Winter is definitely a time when I get to share a little TV time with The Builder and while sitting on the lounge I do love to have a throw rug on my lap. I recently was searching online for a new throw rug for the lounge room, and am happy to share some of my favourites with you today.
My Top 9 Throw Rugs For Winter
1. Bronte Herringbone Grey Throw Rug from Peters Of Kensington
2. Ormhassel from Ikea
3. Colton Throw in Storm from Freedom
4. Camden Throw In 2 Linen
5. Home Republic Sierra Pink from Adairs
6. Pasha Smoke Throw L & M
7. Alena Throw from Sheridan
8. Wolf Faux Fur Throw from Zanui
9. Waffle Throw in Green from Kmart
So many beautiful throw rugs, in so many different price points, from at little as $19.95 right up to @200+ We have throw rugs all over the house, in fact the only rooms not to have them are the bathrooms and kitchen.
Which throw rug do you like best? How many throw rugs do you have in your home? What is your favourite colour?
1. Linkable posts, must centre around the topics of DIY, Renovations, Home Organisation, Home Improvement, Home Makeovers, Home Styling, or Home Maintenance.
2. You can share 1 post each week. Please make sure they are new to the “Home Improvement Thursday” party.
3. Linking is simple, find the little blue button at the end of the post that says, Add Your Link, and then pop in your URL, and follow the prompts. Your link only needs to be added once and it will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
4. Grab our #HIT button and pop it on your sidebar. Don’t forget to share it with others.
5. Follow the blogs of your fellow #HIT family, and leave a comment. Please visit and comment on at least three blogs that are near you on the list.
6. Leave a comment on the post below so we can return the favour and comment on your post.
7. Don’t forget to follow The Plumbette and The Builder’s Wife
*Each week Bec and I will feature one of your posts onto our social media pages. By adding your link, you are giving The Builder’s Wife and The Plumbette permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full post for future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media.
For any questions please email myself Nicole@thebuilderswife.com.au or Bec Bec@theplumbette.com.au
We’d love you to join in. xxx
Fleur from Our Urban Box shared some fantastic ideas for Hanging Pots in the home. If you love watching a new build take shape, then be sure to keep an eye out on Fleur’s blog as she builds her new home.
Michelle from Jarrah Jungle shared her new Limestone Retaining Wall and Colorbond Fencing. What a big difference it made!
Will you be linking today?