A few years ago, I didn’t even know what a Vignette was. Fast forward to my start on Instagram and the design world opened up to me. A little research and before you knew it I was out there styling up vignettes all throughout my house. You can find my vignette styling instructions written all over this blog but this week I thought I would take you a little further afield than my own opinion and share with you some great posts from other website to help you navigate this styling term, with their tips on how to style a vignette.
How to Style a Vignette – A Round Up From Around The Web
Lets start with the holy grail of interiors websites in Australia, Interiors Addict with their post,
1. Linkable posts, must centre around the topics of DIY, Renovations, Home Organisation, Home Improvement, Home Makeovers, Home Styling, or Home Maintenance.
2. You can share 1 post each week. Please make sure they are new to the “Home Improvement Thursday” party.
3. Linking is simple, find the little blue button at the end of the post that says, Add Your Link, and then pop in your URL, and follow the prompts. Your link only needs to be added once and it will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
4. Grab our #HIT button and pop it on your sidebar. Don’t forget to share it with others.
5. Follow the blogs of your fellow #HIT family, and leave a comment. Please visit and comment on at least three blogs that are near you on the list.
6. Leave a comment on the post below so we can return the favour and comment on your post.
7. Don’t forget to follow The Plumbette and The Builder’s Wife
*Each week Bec and I will feature one of your posts onto our social media pages. By adding your link, you are giving The Builder’s Wife and The Plumbette permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full post for future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media.
For any questions please email myself Nicole@thebuilderswife.com.au or Bec Bec@theplumbette.com.au
We’d love you to join in. xxx
Last week Eva from The Multitasking Woman, linked up her great decorating post, 10 Ways To Style A Wooden Ladder
And Charlene from Teacher by Trade, Mother by Nature shared another instalment in her organising and decluttering her home, using the KonMari method.