This Easter is going to be a little different to years gone by. Most of our family will be away on football camps and camping with other family, but for the 3 of us still at home, we are going to stick with tradition and have a good old roast lamb for lunch. Because it will be too big for the 3 of us, we’ve invited some family to join us.
I love to entertain at our Pen Y Llechwedd, she really shines when we have guests. It’s like the house enjoys it as much as we do! It’s a beautiful time of year at the moment, and because of this, we are going to take advantage of the outside and have a picnic style lunch. The table decorations will be simple, allowing the green of the yard to be the focus on the day.
I love white and I love crystal, add in some texture and colour just for fun, and our Easter table is set and ready for our family to enjoy.
I am very excited this year to be able to eat with my feet on the grass, there is something very grounding about this feeling. Always a big fan of picnics, this is a real balance of my love for the outdoors, and sit down meals.
As you can see, my photography still needs some work, time to find an online photography course. Do you have any suggestions?
How will you be spending Easter? Do you decorate your home to suite the occasion?
Welcome to #HIT or Home Improvement Thursdays.
Anyone can join in, no matter the niche of your blog, just as long as your linked post follows the few simple rules.
1. Linkable posts, must centre around the topics of DIY, Renovations, Home Organisation, Home Improvement, Home Makeovers, Home Styling, or Home Maintenance.
2. You can share 1 post each week. Please make sure they are new to the “Home Improvement Thursday” party.
3. Linking is simple, find the little blue button at the end of the post that says, Add Your Link, and then pop in your URL, and follow the prompts. Your link only needs to be added once and it will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
4. Grab our #HIT button and pop it on your sidebar. Don’t forget to share it with others.
5. Follow the blogs of your fellow #HIT family, and leave a comment. Please visit and comment on at least three blogs that are near you on the list.
6. Leave a comment on the post below so we can return the favour and comment on your post.
7. Don’t forget to follow The Plumbette and The Builder’s Wife
*Each week Bec and I will feature one of your posts onto our social media pages. By adding your link, you are giving The Builder’s Wife and The Plumbette permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full post for future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media.
For any questions please email myself Nicole@thebuilderswife.com.au or Bec Bec@theplumbette.com.au
We’d love you to join in. xxx
Last week Michelle shared a great post on Hanging New Internal Doors, and what a difference it can make to a home.
Charlene is continuing on her KonMari journey, last week sharing her step into organising her craft supplies.